Thursday, January 27, 2011

MY VIDEO IS IN DANGER...

So I spent the last weekend re-filming all the scenes I had to film for my music video. Turned out that the scenes that I re-filmed became much more problematic than the previous footage because of horrible interior lightings and that I didn't manage to borrow a dolly. I'm really worried now that the video will really pull the entire POD1 down D: ahhhhh.

Trying very hard to save the badly filmed footages. Colour correction, brightness adjustment, effects and all. I really need to learn more on lighting techniques and managing the equipments before attempting to do another project like that.


Now I really hope my supposedly "improved" storyline which is far more complicated, can be portrayed well enough. Can't stop worrying. I still have my vocal recording not settled, the mix, and POD2...........There's no way I can complete if presentation's still on 31st Jan really.

No comments:

Post a Comment