Friday, November 12, 2010

POD2, too soon!

hmm okay so i still can't quite decide what i wanna do for POD2 (yeah i know it's 12th nov already :/ ).

well my initial idea was to do a jazz acappella piece, and the panel encouraged me to do it. but later i seemed to have drifted to wanting to try something orchestral and choral(to suit the festive season? hehe). and now, im getting even more ambitious. i want to make it more epic, by adding a rock element to this orchestral piece. sympho metal? nahh not to extent of metal.. but somewhat like that idea. hahah

lyrics wise.. yup it'll be about Dreams. typical but.. something most significant in my mind now.

some of my references/inspirations i have now are:
Josh Groban - Believe
Evanescence - My Immortal
Within Temptation - Our Solemn Hour
Larry Neeck - The Glacier Express (arrangement)

No comments:

Post a Comment